Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Lenovo is seeking a candidate for the position of AI Architect with the Engineered Solutions Development team of the Lenovo Data Center Product Group. Artificial Intelligence & High Performance Computing (HPC) are areas in which Data Center Group (DCG) is seeing strong growth, and the acquisition of many large, high-profile customers.
The AI / HPC architect will have technical ownership and responsibility for the development of AI engineered solutions, extracting requirements from internal & industry sources to create a differentiated / competitive offering portfolio. Candidate will provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the engineering team and collaborate closely in the day to day execution deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
• Translate market / industry knowledge to architect differentiated AI solutions utilizing Lenovo HW / SW technology and Industry / ISV offerings
• Coordinate the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables of each release.
• Provide technical leadership to team to define and execute the validation plan, tuning & optimization objectives
• Participate in Customer briefings and strategy workshops.
• Develop workload sizing guides, best practices and optimization parameters to support sales and clients
• Determine, monitor, and review project costs, staff resource requirements, inter-dependencies and project risks
• Take ownership for the resolution of any issues arising during the project.
• Ensures customer satisfaction (internal / external) via effective communication, including setting and managing expectations, and monitoring and reacting to customer needs.
Applicants should have extensive technical leadership experience in the development of x86 based offerings. Experience in development of AI or HPC technology and implementation projects is preferred. Strong communication and leadership skills are essential.
• Bachelors degree (min).
• 5+ years’ Experience in Solution Development / ISV (Independent Software Vendor)
• 2+ years’ Experience with Open Source SW (development, Installation & test) required
• Technical Leadership Experience
• Knowledge of x86 Based Architecture
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently and flexibly, excellent time-management skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
• Demonstrates leadership and ownership to achieve a common goal or resolution.
• Good team player, ability to work in small team and a larger global team to achieve overall objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of solution development/ordering/manufacturing processes, from system definition through to production and shipping.
• Knowledge and Experience of the AI / HPC competitive landscape.
• Strong presentation skills for executive and customer briefings.
*Note: Position is located at our US Headquarters in Morrisville, NC (Raleigh/Durham/Cary/RTP area)
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted / Updated: