This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Lenovo is seeking a candidate for the position of AI Architect with the Engineered Solutions Development team of the Lenovo Data Center Product Group. Artificial Intelligence & High Performance Computing (HPC) are areas in which Data Center Group (DCG) is seeing strong growth, and the acquisition of many large, high-profile customers.
The AI / HPC architect will have technical ownership and responsibility for the development of AI engineered solutions, extracting requirements from internal & industry sources to create a differentiated / competitive offering portfolio. Candidate will provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the engineering team and collaborate closely in the day to day execution deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
• Translate market / industry knowledge to architect differentiated AI solutions utilizing Lenovo HW / SW technology and Industry / ISV offerings
• Coordinate the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables of each release.
• Provide technical leadership to team to define and execute the validation plan, tuning & optimization objectives
• Participate in Customer briefings and strategy workshops.
• Develop workload sizing guides, best practices and optimization parameters to support sales and clients
• Determine, monitor, and review project costs, staff resource requirements, inter-dependencies and project risks
• Take ownership for the resolution of any issues arising during the project.
• Ensures customer satisfaction (internal / external) via effective communication, including setting and managing expectations, and monitoring and reacting to customer needs.
Applicants should have extensive technical leadership experience in the development of x86 based offerings. Experience in development of AI or HPC technology and implementation projects is preferred. Strong communication and leadership skills are essential.
Posted / Updated: