Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines.
Hiring Manager: Scott Michael Witeby
About The Company
Led by over 9,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
This position provides leadership, direction and functional expertise to ensure departmental results for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. S/he will also contribute to the development of Financial Planning & Analysis departmental strategy and ensure that financial information is delivered in a clear, concise and actionable way.
- Strong relationship management; ability to be a trusted advisor
- Partner, collaborate and appropriately challenge the business
- Informed perspective that balances near-term performance and long-term success
- Strong Business Acumen; understands business strategy, functions, markets and risks, clear lines of communication
- Set goals, determine actions to achieve the goals, and mobilize resources to execute the actions
- Drive productivity and results through focused accountability
- Attract talent to the firm with specialized expertise
- Finance leadership and support for Broker-Dealer Service & Operations
- Service metrics and key performance indicators
- Analyze the key drivers of growth for Lincoln Sponsored Managed Accounts and Fee-Based Assets
- Liaison for continuous planning process including payback period, return on investment and other relevant metrics
- Advises and provides subject matter expertise to management and applicable stakeholders on key financial analytics and identified trends for his/her assigned areas(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes, reviews and reports on complex financial information.
- Anticipates and proactively provides strategies/solutions to complex financial problems or trends for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Contributes to the strategy development for financial trends, issues and/or concerns for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibilities.
- Develops and implements financial analysis policies and procedures.
- Develops and/or manages budget/expenses for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs a team that provides financial analysis support and complex reporting for management
- Directs and ensures a thorough evaluation of complex financial metrics and analysis while carefully following processes to achieve efficiency.
- Directs and/or participates in departmental or enterprise wide complex projects assigned by providing stakeholders with actionable and valuable complex financial information to enable decision-making that results in successful outcomes.
- Directs the complex analysis and validation of financial data to ensure information is sufficient, compliant, accurate and reliable.
- Directs the complex research, analysis, recommendation, and implementation of complex financial analytics for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility financial analysis team.
- Identifies, recommends and implements opportunities to make the complex financial analysis processes more efficient and achieve balance of timeliness and precision.
- Provides complex financial analyses for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex financial analysis activities & processes, including directing the development of sufficient, accurate & reliable complex financial information to support data driven decision making for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise and direction and/or performs complex financial analyses for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Education & Experience
- 10+ Years experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 3+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience including influencing senior management/critical stakeholders experience(Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) in (Minimum Required)
- Travel Type :National Domestic
- Travel Amount :up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
Posted / Updated: