This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Are you ready to join an exciting, growing and well-established company that honors integrity, recognizes hard work, rewards achievements and fosters career growth? If you are, Highwoods Properties, a large, publicly traded full-service real estate company,
may be your next and best career move. Our company offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and collaboration. Take the next step and see what Highwoods is all about. Currently we are seeking a qualified individual to join
us in our Atlanta division as an Administrative Assistant to our Property Managers.
- All day-to-day administrative support for one or more Property Managers
- Monthly invoicing for additional customer charges such as sub-meters, after hours HVAC and other incidentals
- Create or assist in creating correspondence to customers and vendors; set up templates for management staff to use
- Keep the Property Management Emergency Manual updated at all times
- Prepare purchase orders
- Handle all filing and electronic coding of invoices
- Set up and maintain customer database, email address system, and fire warden lists
- Assist in receptionist duties when needed to cover vacations, unexpected absences, etc.
- Work with Property Managers to coordinate special events
- Assist the Property Managers with special projects such as budgeting, preparation of monthly reports, capital expenditures, and annual CAM reconciliation letters
- Complete all documents regarding move-in and move-outs as submitted by Property Managers
- Track and update Customer and Vendor Certificates of Insurance
- Maintain customer contact notebook with emergency information
- Assist Property Managers with accounts receivables including correspondence to customers, research and documentation
- Be available as needed to perform/facilitate and maintain a status of active communication during emergencies
- Review daily security logs and report any inconsistencies, work orders, etc.
- Monitor service link and assign work orders as needed
- Follow up on work orders for completion status
- Assist customers, maintenance staff and contractors as needed
- Prepare service contracts as directed by Property Manager
- Program building access cards as requested
- Prepare new customer Welcome Books
Posted / Updated: