Are you ready to join an exciting, growing and well-established company that honors integrity, recognizes hard work, rewards achievements and fosters career growth? If you are, Highwoods Properties, a large, publicly traded full-service real estate company,
may be your next and best career move. Our company offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and collaboration. Take the next step and see what Highwoods is all about. Currently we are seeking a qualified professional to
join us in our Atlanta, GA division as a Administrative Assistant.
The selected individual will support a Property Manager and the Director of Property Management and will be based in Buckhead. He or she will also work with customers, vendors, and other Highwoods employees.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency MS Office (Word, Excel) and Internet
Education / Experience:
- Two Year Associates Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ administrative experience, preferably in property management
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Posted / Updated: