Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Vice President of Financial Analysis Management. In this role, you will anticipate the needs of the VP while proactively planning travel and managing various arrangements, developing strategic presentations for the business and effectively identifying other areas you can provide further assistance. You will interact with all levels of the organization and may also interact with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately
- Makes decisions, applying limited but increasing more discretion for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Applies expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations and continues to acquire more knowledge to apply
- Provides a diverse range of knowledge and performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services
- Manages VP meeting coordination as well as all travel arrangements
- Plans and coordinates special events
- Enters assigned expense reports into appropriate systems and processes invoices for prompt payment
- Organizes and maintains the correspondence and records, following up on pending matters
- Sorts, reviews and distributes the VP’s mail
- Orders supplies and coordinates routine maintenance and repairs to office equipment
- Supports and promotes change management as well as departmental/enterprise initiatives
- High School diploma/GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience
- 2-3 years of clerical and/or administrative support experience that directly aligns with the responsibilities for this position
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environments
- Demonstrates excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.)
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Posted / Updated: