This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
Adventures by Disney Internship - Spring 2018
Adventures by Disney providing immersive, family-focused vacation experiences that connect our Guests to the stories of the world, created especially for families and bringing Disney magic to our guests vacationing around the globe in 27 different locations on five continents.
Take this chance to become a part of the Adventures by Disney team. You will participate in the development and operation of the Adventures by Disney business including the development of new itineraries and products, the operation of current itineraries, marketing and sales efforts and team projects.
Make an Impact by…
Participate in project support benefiting Adventures by Disney portfolio including research, documentation, and communication with team members
- Conduct destination and competitive market research, analysis and documentation
- Review and summarize Guest and Guide feedback
- Participate in project work with Marketing, Sales, Development and Operations teams including project tracking and team communication
- Assist with processing third-party supplier billing including auditing invoices to ensure compliance with contracted services and terms
Provide support to trip developer in all phases of trip development
- Assist with pre-qualification process for third party vendors including NDAs, supplier qualification surveys, communication with vendors
- Assist with the development of scope of service documentation
- Organize, analyze and synthesize data for third-party operating bids/contracts (hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.)
- Development and production of creative and communication materials
- Assist in logistical planning for site inspections
Provide support to trip operations team and Adventure Guides
- Support Guides in the field before, during and after each Adventure as needed including: coordinating and booking Guide travel and accommodations; entering Guides’ work hours for payroll; preparing Guides’ trip expenses on a weekly basis in SAP
- Assist with preparation of destination documents required for a Guide to operate a trip
- Partner with Mgr Guide Operations to distribute Guides’ schedules
- Liaise with Trip Services team – Invoicing, departure shipping requirements
- Distribute, track and recover Guides costumes, communication and technology tools
Posted / Updated: