Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for creating and maintaining data integrity across multiple databases. Leads less experienced senior staff in executing these changes. Develops methods and procedures to support Systems Management Server/IS operations. Receives and reviews change requests for rates, campaigns, and messages from internal customers. Analyzes requests to
ensure that they meet government or operating regulations. Resolves requests that meet established methods and procedures guidelines. Presents special requests to management and provides cost-benefit analysis utilizing technical knowledge and understanding of departmental methods and procedures. Establishes user accounts and sets appropriate
permission levels based on management requests. Maintains consistency of system configuration files between corps/databases in order to ensure consistency of operations. Conforms to regional and corporate standards where appropriate. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides special project planning, implementation support, and direction. Projects may include, but are not limited to: new service launches, conversions, splits/merges, software upgrade communications, new technology launches, and Data Mart creations.
- Analyzes, communicates, tests, and Q/As complex releases and upgrades ensuring zero negative customer impact.
- Leads operations change implementation. Monitors the vendor statement production process.
- Provides support to end users. Identifies problem causes and solutions for billing and operations programs.
- Completes complex change requests within the required defined timeframe incurring no late fees and with no unplanned customer or revenue impact.
- Logs all requests and provides monthly Key Performance Indicator reports demonstrating performance.
- Coordinates changes with vendor and Data Center. Provides 24/7 production supports when necessary, troubleshooting issues so as to have the least customer impact.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Posted / Updated: