This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
More information about this job Job Description
Develops schedules, material requirements lists and production plans for products and/or production processes.
1. Develops detailed schedules, material requirements lists and production plans for products and/or production processes where the manufacturing process is variable.
2. Plans and issues schedules and material requirements.
3. Coordinates engineering, production control, purchasing and other applicable departments to achieve optimum utilization of resources in meeting production schedules.
4. Provides input to management regarding problems such as shortages, design changes, backlogs and the like.
5. Maintains all appropriate paperwork
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related production planning experience.
Ability to read mechanical drawings.
Ability to obtain a security clearance.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posted / Updated: