This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Associate Director, Global Advocacy
Cardiovascular, Fibrosis, Immunoscience & Genetically Defined Diseases(CFIG)
As an integral member of the Global Policy, Advocacy & Government Affairs team, this person will be an active contributor to the development of advocacy strategies and will serve as execution lead of advocacy plans for cardiovascular, fibrosis, immunoscience, and genetically defined diseases.
- The individual will collaborate with the Worldwide Commercialization, Portfolio Strategy - CFIG and country matrix teams (including marketing, medical, market access, health economics outcomes research, clinical development leads, public affairs, and legal) on a daily basis to build alignment, drive deliverables and achieve timelines that position BMS as a leading partner in the respective therapeutic areas.
- The Associate Director (AD) will assist in prioritizing and developing relationships with multiple patient advocacy and policy organizations and professional medical/nursing/pharmacy societies, with a primary focus on issues affecting patient access to care.
- The individual will proactively identify and work with leading stakeholders / patient advocacy groups who understand the short and long-term drivers impacting access to care.
- The AD will work closely with the Head, Global Advocacy on issues including those related, but not limited to, quality of and access to care for patients, development of advocacy plans, identifying and communicating patient/healthcare quality issues to appropriate cross-functional team members and assisting in the development of multi-disciplinary strategies and tactics to address business issues/needs.
- The AD will also be responsible for generating innovative business concepts and constantly searching for novel applications of business plan strategies and tactics.
Posted / Updated: