This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
This role will focusing on the Data Integrity Governance program and is accountable to establish and maintain an enterprise-wide Data Integrity Governance system to ensure that regulatory and BMS requirements are addressed thoroughly and effectively in a timely manner. Also, accountable for supporting other Quality Programs as assigned.
- Governing, managing and coordinating activities related to Data Integrity Governance Program. Duties include directing, developing, and maintaining Data Integrity compliance activities across GMS sites and Internal functions. Responsible for developing policies and procedures and coordinating all relent activities between Quality, IT and other departments in relation to implementation, maintenance and change management of assigned programs.
- The AD will develop and utilize metrics and KPIs to assure programs’ success.
- Provide oversight and direct support during inspections
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Create and maintain a high level of commitment to quality and compliance. Understand the global regulatory environment and work proactively to assure that the state of the compliance is maintained.
- Support other Quality Programs and electronic systems compliance tasks as assigned
- Communicate effectively, and build cooperative and supportive working relationships with all sites and cross-functionally (GMS, R&D, MS&T, etc) across BMS. Interface and influence executive members.
- Benchmark within and outside of the Company, including regulatory agencies, business partners and suppliers.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and motivate employees in all operational areas of the Company.
- Lead and engage to achieve professional growth and attain established goals across GMS.
- Ensure operational excellence and continuous improvements
- Support the Global Audit Program
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Posted / Updated: