This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
OptumRx is one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide.
We are leading the way in creating change that improves the lives of our customers. You have the desire, the drive, and the dedication to be a part of that change, now you just need the opportunity.
OptumRx is committed to making a difference in the lives of those prescription members by gathering the data and analyzing the impact on our customers. This is a great place to start in building a career focused on making an impact in healthcare and the lives of others. This is a great place to start doing your life's best work. SM
- Uses multiple computer systems to obtain pharmacy orders, compares to order received and produces mailing labels
- Utilizes best method for product packing and shipping based on standard procedures to include type of packaging, unique conditions (i.e. refrigeration), etc to insure safe and secure delivery of patients prescription order.
- Prepares manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulls appropriate drugs from inventory, completes necessary scanning and packages as necessary
- Communicates with other team members when questions arise on orders to insure accuracy, quality and on-time delivery are maintained
- Responsible for maintaining various machines and equipment (e.g. IPD machines, auto packing machines) to include routine maintenance, recalibration and resolving mechanical problems
Posted / Updated: