This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Chevron Stations Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. We sell gasoline and convenience products at our retail stores. We are looking for hard working people who value safety, have a positive work attitude and enjoy working with customers. If you enjoy working with people in a challenging and ever changing work environment, Chevron is the place for you.
Operates a retail facility by providing 4-Step customer service, while accurately transacting sales of fuel and merchandise.
(A complete job description is available upon request).
• Provides top quality customer service at all times and to every customer.
• Performs daily station cleaning and maintains a safe work environment.
• Complies with company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products.
• [Based on location] prepares food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes.
• Stocks and merchandises as instructed by management.
• Secures all funds in safe or register. Makes timely drops and maintains cash drawer at or below maximum level.
• Conducts Loss Prevention Observations, Loss Investigations and Near Loss Investigations.
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and team building skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work unaccompanied, standing, and without defined break periods. Occasionally working extended shifts of 12 hours or more, as assigned.
• Ability to bend, twist, and lift at least 20 lbs. in narrow spaces.
• Ability to work in varying outdoor climates and in-store cooler environments.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• At least 6 months previous cash handling and customer service experience.
• Positive, out-going personality and effective verbal & written communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
CSI offers a competitive Salary and incentive program, Medical/Dental/Thrift Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and career path advancement opportunities.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screen.
Chevron Stations Inc. is a drug-free workplace committed to a diverse workforce.
Chevron Stations Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Chevron Stations Inc. participates in E-Verify.
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP - 1805
Posted / Updated: