Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
The Commissions Processing Coordinator is responsible for the prompt and accurate payment of all LFS securities commission to our registered Advisors.
- Retrieves LFS commission statements online and transfers files through FTP or other data transmission forms.
- Reviews all commissions received electronically. Corrects discrepancies, updates missing information and balances the files to the deposit received.
- Enters and balances manual commission transactions using statements received from various investment companies.
- Transfers clients on internal systems and with investment companies when a representative of LFS terminates their FINRA affiliation with LFS.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Answers questions from stakeholders regarding administrative procedures via email, telephone or in person.
- Reviews and processes documents for completeness and proper approvals as needed.
- Reviews daily workflow, enters information in database(s), and completes other routine tasks and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED or 4+ years work experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- 0-1 years’ experience in the financial services industry that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret internal documents such as policy and procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate information and the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Posted / Updated: