Aclara Technologies LLC is an industry leader in providing advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), device networking, data-value management, and customer communications to water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Over 500 utilities in nine countries rely on proven Aclara solutions to connect with their customers. Our Cleveland location produces the STAR® Network system, an RF-based, fixed-network solution for AMI that automatically collects meter readings and transmits them to utilities, where they help improve billing and reduce non-revenue water losses. Check us out at www.Aclara.com.
Aclara is a growing company and we are actively recruiting high-caliber talent to join our team. If you want to work in a challenging environment that offers growth, opportunity and the chance to make a real difference, you need to see what Aclara has to offer! We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, 401K, and more in a dynamic yet relaxed workplace that combines excitement and energy with the stability of a mid-sized public company. Aclara takes great pride in developing unique, state-of-the-art applications that constantly push the envelope.
Aclara is a great place to work!
- Received 10 Stand-Out Technologies from ACE12 recognition by Water Online in 2012 for its STAR ZoneScan solution.
- Achieved the NorthCoast 99 Award, 2008 to 2012, for being a great workplace that attracts, retains and motivates Top Performers; www.northcoast99.org.
- Cited by the White House in 2012 for work with the Green Button Initiative and highlighted for its Green Button work in Power magazine’s Power Smart Grid Award to San Diego Gas & Electric.
- Recognized in 2012 as one of The Networked Grid Top 10 Vendors in Smart Grid by GTM (Greentech Media) Research.
- Received Greater Cleveland Safety Council Awards in 2012 for going all year without lost-time illness or injury and reducing its accident rate by 25 percent.
- Recognized in 2011 with the NEO Success Award by Inside Business as one of the top-performing companies in Northeast Ohio.
- Cited in 2010 for its efforts to promote wireless solutions for utilities with the Wi-Fi Alliance’s Outstanding Leadership and Contribution Award for a New Member.
- Recognized in 2009 for its consumer engagement software in the 10 Years of Excellence Award presented to PPL Electric Utilities by Metering International.
- Cited in Metering International’s 10 Years of Excellence Award to the City of Ann Arbor for its implementation of the Aclara STAR Network system.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.