Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica’s more than 8,400 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $74 billion at September 30, 2016.
Fast Facts on Comerica
- Among the 25 largest U.S. financial holding companies (as of 6/30/16)
- Located in seven of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.: Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose
- #3 pre-paid commercial card issuer
- 472 U.S. banking centers (as of 9/30/16)
- Highest concentration of C&I loans among the top 25 U.S. financial holding companies (as of 6/30/16)
- Among the DiversityInc® top 10 regional companies for diversity
Diversity & Inclusion
As one of our Comerica Incorporated's core values, diversity standards recognize behavior that:
- Effectively utilizes and values similarities and differences in people to create a work environment that encourages creative thinking and solutions
- Recognizes and leverages the benefits realized from a broad range of ideas, viewpoints and backgrounds working together to produce superior products and services for a diverse marketplace
- Embraces the inclusion of all talented and qualified individuals, regardless of differences in beliefs, experiences, backgrounds or physical characteristics
- Treats all colleagues, customers and suppliers fairly, with dignity and respect
Our goal is to create a workplace where the best talent seeks employment. We know that diversity in the workforce will support our mission of helping people be successful. A diverse workforce will help by connecting us to a wider customer base, enhancing our community relations and enriching our pipeline of new ideas and approaches to customer service. Comerica is committed to ensuring a diverse workforce, inclusive of those who possess different ancestries, races, colors, religions, genders, national origins, ages, physical and mental abilities, medical conditions, veteran status, marital status, heights, weights, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively recruit through a variety of diverse networks for the best candidates and provide a comprehensive benefit program reflecting the diverse needs of our employees. See our Career Center for more information.
In addition, Comerica colleagues participate in diversity & inclusion learning through a variety of required and elective learning programs.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants
Comerica strives to ensure that our careers website is accessible to all, including individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application of hiring process due to a disability, please email us at TAOMail@comerica.com. Information will be sent to a talent acquisition consultant who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the hiring process.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.