Infosys – IVS-IHLCP – Consultant – Java + RFT/Sel/ Digital QA - Woodland Hills/Thousand Oaks (CA) - (USA)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Woodland Hills/Thousand Oaks (CA) - (USA). This position may require travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Minimum of at least 4 years of QA experience
• Knowledge: Expertise on testing Technology for Digital programs that include Omni-channel access as well as customer experience apart from regular functional testing. Substantial exposure to healthcare domain and specific business and working knowledge of US Healthcare system, regulations etc.
• Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
• Strong automation expertise, with hands on experience in Java – Junit test framework in Eclipse IDE. Should have experience in developing automation for web, Mobile (hybrid and Native apps) and service virtualization testing (Includes web Services and APIs)
• Experience with Web Automation tools such as Selenium, Mobile automation tools such as Appium/Perfecto & service automation using Soap UI.
• Atleast 4 years of core Healthcare domain expertise within the Testing experience
• Atleast 4 years of hands on experience with Automation testing, with ability to design and maintain scalable frameworks for Web, service and mobile automation.
• Knowledge of integration with DevOps orchestration tool such as Jenkins, BDD parsers such as Cucumber, XMLs for communication within interfaces. Understanding of the SOAP and Rest protocols for Services
• Exposure to IBM rational set of tools such as RFT, RTC, uDeploy, RIT & RTW
• Exposure to US healthcare requirements like HCR, Medicare/Medicaid, Compliance, HIPPA, HealthCare Exchange (HIX)
• Expertise in Functional testing, analysis and reporting skills
• Expertise on Software Testing Life Cycle Methodologies like waterfall, Agile Delivery
• Exposure to various testing estimation models
• Very good knowledge of Defect Life Cycle Management
• Good verbal, written communication skills and analytical abilities,
• SQL Awareness
• Understanding of technical architecture like client server, n-Tier, service oriented
• Skills: Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple / diverse stakeholders environment, People coordination
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to :
• Strong exposure & experience in executing projects in an agile mode. Closely work with various stakeholders (such as BA, Dev, Product owner), to prioritize and define acceptance criteria for user stories in form of System behavior.
• Support the creation of functional and non-functional requirements documents by creating specifications based on client SME inputs, reviewing demos of existing systems and through discussions with supervisor.
• Support preparation of the Requirements Traceability Matrix using Testing Requirements Engineering process and tools.
• Define a suitable estimation model and provide estimations for planned tasks. For projects executed in an agile mode, need to provide estimates in term of User story points. Should Define and Plan tasks for all identified stories in a sprint.
• Should have ability to develop and deploy automation to all feasible repeated manual tasks, to bring in efficiencies.
• Excellent communication skills and should be able to clearly outline risks, mitigation plans and any other dependencies or assumptions.
• Provide support for Test design. Create test cases for complex modules based on the defined test strategy for the assigned module. For the assigned module, implement guidance given on test data, perform set-up activities, prepare scripts (SQL, etc.) to create test data as required and populate test data in a timely manner.
• Execute test cases as planned for the assigned modules with special focus on key modules using knowledge of test execution process for both functional and non-functional type of testing.
• Perform specific activities for the given module as per the 'Go-live' implementation plan with guidance from supervisor.
• Should have experience in developing Automated test cases (using Behavior driven development and Test driven development methodology) and integrating it with a DevOps pipeline for Continuous validation and process automation
• Participate in and prepare content for KT sessions, capture understanding of assigned module, and take on shadow support.
• Participate in onsite-offshore interactions as required, prepare and submit daily status reports to supervisor and provide timely updates for project trackers on the module assigned.
• Document and share own learnings from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other modules.
• Provide inputs for the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: