This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The primary responsibility of this position is to ship packets to our customers, and assist our customers by obtained specified forms. The Customer Service Representative provides prompt and courteous service to both our external and internal customers. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following\:
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Responsible for handling inbound calls, email, and faxes in a timely and professional manner.
- Accurately enter DEA form requests, verifying 100% accuracy. Working with internal customers and elevate potential problems to customers and/or client services.
- Print DEA forms, verify 100% accuracy with packets, assemble and ship packets, and properly log shipments.
- Accurately prepare and ship label packets per departmental expectations.
- Process non-client manufacturer return authorization requests by following outlined procedures.
- Identify potential problems within processes and elevate for resolution.
- Communicate outstanding issues or defects with the corresponding departments.
- Maintain 100% quality work and 100% accuracy levels.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Participates in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Posted / Updated: