This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Lenovo is looking for a highly dynamic sales professional in Northern Virginia region with strong business development skills. The Data Center Group (DCG) account executive is responsible for managing and expanding the customer relationship across the Lenovo Data Center portfolio for our customers. This individual will create technical differentiation and trusted relationships by articulating how Lenovo’s Data Center technology will drive desired business outcomes. You will drive not only revenue, but profit as well to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and trans formative. You will understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions. Within each account you will have responsibility for selling solutions from our entire Data Center portfolio (Server, Storage, Services, Software, and Networking).
This is a quota carrying sales position. The successful candidate will be in region and will be home office based. The candidate will have data center sales experience.
• Independently identify, develop, and close new opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop executive level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments
• Lead a cross functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
Leverage relationships with key alliance partners
• Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
Posted / Updated: