This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Alternate Locations: Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Hiring Manager: Jennifer M Schidler
About The Company
Led by over 9,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of claims responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he will process standard claims ensuring the fair, ethical and timely processing of assigned claims.
- Applies core knowledge obtained for the role to effectively communicates verbally and in written form with internal/external stakeholders to obtain needed information while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted claims.
- Escalates claims issues or concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Processes assigned claims for payment or denial in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns for assigned area(s), explains effect on the customer's service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Reviews and provides specific information to questions/concerns from internal/external stakeholders (e.g. internal partners, policyholders, brokers, etc.) by applying core knowledge obtained for the role.
- Reviews submitted claim information for payment.
Education & Experience
- 0 - 1+ Years of general experience - need not be directly related to position(Required)
- High School or GED (Minimum Required)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Posted / Updated: