Lead with us by managing a team of resources that are responsible for network modeling, transportation and warehousing system maintenance, project management, report development/execution and annual budget activities. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Director, Logistics Capability at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Coordinating all Transportation and Warehousing (T & W) budget activities and timelines
- Partnering with Logistics Finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting and data required manage the day to day business and monthly financial commitments
- Managing development and analysis of network modeling projects and initiatives, including a resource dedicated to these activities
- Coordinating development of project timelines and manage implementation of network changes across the entire supply chain (demand planning, supply planning, customer service, operations)
- Being accountable for working with business partners on system enhancements and then proceeding forward with the request to IT
- Submitting trouble tickets/enhancements to IT. Enhancements – accountable for providing IT the business reason and savings
- Coordinating all T&W system training, enhancements, upgrades, testing, etc. and develop necessary processes to work in conjunction with these systems
- Reporting publication to internal/external parties – on-time and accurate
- Serving as the subject matter expert on Transportation and Warehousing tools
- Reviewing ways to make work better for the T&W team – simplifying the tools/processes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Logistics, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Associates Degree with substantial related work experience or Bachelor's Degree with related work experience
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to influence and drive results with cross-functional partners
- Understanding of Transportation and Warehousing systems and processes
- Proficiency working with T&W Software
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Very strong presentation and communication skills
- Expertise in data manipulation, discovering the root cause of an issue and coming up with the countermeasure
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link
for English or this Link
Posted / Updated: