Grow with us as a Maintenance Electrical Technician in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! Working as a fundamental member of the manufacturing organization, you will be a key partner to Operations, Quality Food Safety and Environmental Health and Safety personnel. We are looking for a passionate team player who loves solving problems and is eager to help shape a strong future for our company and their career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Maintenance Electrical Technician at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Executing advanced electrical troubleshooting
- Performing working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers and robotics.
- Interpreting electrical schematics and Piping and Instrumentation Drawings daily
- Troubleshooting and repairing our industrial production equipment in regards to mechanical systems, pneumatics, drives and hydraulics.
- Identifying and examining production equipment failures to understand root cause – be inquisitive.
- Operating conduit bender and threader
- Actively seeking ways to improve plant efficiency and cost savings
- Maintaining an open dialogue with lead and supervisor regarding day-to-day activities
- Abiding by NFP 70E Arc flash regulations
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavior based safety systems
- Programmer Control Logics experience in a manufacturing setting
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, and or/ repetitive tasks throughout the day. Employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant
- Active Journeyman’s License
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link
for English or this Link
Posted / Updated: