Employer Partner Program
Find the Talent You Need by Reaching a Community of Millions
It’s always a challenge to find dedicated, talented employees–and it’s only getting harder. As the US labor pool continues to age, every organization must find qualified new applicants to build and enhance its human capital at all levels. Fortunately, you can connect with thousands of dynamic, enthusiastic job candidates that are often overlooked by other employers. Simply join GettingHired.
Looking to Hire People with Disabilities? Tap into Our Community
GettingHired is a social networking community and job portal for the 23 million American job seekers living with disabilities. Although these individuals are qualified and capable workers, they are disproportionately under-employed or unemployed. When you join GettingHired, you have unique access to reach out to these individuals, benefit from their talents, and strengthen your organization with dedicated and loyal employees.
GettingHired offers you:
- Access to thousands of qualified job-seekers with disabilities
- RightMatch™ technology that connects qualified candidates to specific position requirements
- Network with others to share your employment program for people with disabilities.
- High exposure for low subscription fees
- Access to our Service Provider Network that provides accommodation solutions
- EEO and OFCCP compliance
- Strengthen your workforce and improve your organization
- Training Programs to help in the hiring of people with disabilities, including:
- Etiquette Training
- Accommodation Training
- OFCCP Compliance
- Recruiter Awareness Training
Browse Our Employers By Company Name