Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
As the Executive Assistant, you will handle a wide range of administrative related tasks while supporting Senior Executives. In addition, this role includes assisting with the coordination and completion of all aspects of high profile and high priority projects. This role requires working on assignments where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Executive Organization & Management - Manage executive availability and commitments to ensure clear priorities and optimum use of executive time
- Meeting Preparation- Prepare executive for meetings by creating, gathering, and/or organizing material and preparing reference material in an effective structure.
- Concierge Level Service – Provide a positive experience for all those coming into contact with executive office and proactively provide exceptional high touch services as appropriate.
- General Administration Support – Provide administrative support including answering calls, scheduling and coordinating meetings, taking meeting notes, processing invoices, filing, organizing correspondence, and other administrative duties
- Travel Management – coordinate travel arrangements, manage all expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card statements
- Team Focus –Collaborate with the support staff team, providing back-up support to the receptionist and other administrative assistants as needed
- Onboarding – support and coordinate new hire on-boarding
- Prioritization – supporting multiple team members, maintains priorities to ensure that high importance work is handled to maintain deliverables in alignment with business requirements
- Flexibility – able to adapt to changing business requirements and provide support to align with needs of the team
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or 4+ years of comparable work experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience of Senior Leadership support that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Energetic, responsive team player interested in taking initiative and working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and trust in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Exceptional organizational skills and aggressive follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a strong ability to get things done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and professional at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime if needed
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Posted / Updated: