This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day. Responsibilities
Performs monthly processing of ALB and DCM modules in TSI. Provides technical support to the Director of Financial Planning, the RIMS Coordinator as well as the Sr. Financial Analysts on all aspects of RIMS. Maintains flex for the Indirect departments and provides budget analysis support for the Health System departments (HSC).
- 1. Performs monthly processing of ALB according to monthly close schedule. Ensures data integrity by auditing work. Prepares reconciliation of data feeds to the TSI output. Maintains appropriate workpapers related to monthly processing.
- 2. Performs monthly processing of DCM according to monthly schedule. Ensures data integrity by auditing work. Develops flex budget worksheet according to the monthly close schedule. Maintains appropriate workpapers related to monthly processing.
- 3. Collaborates with the Financial Planning and Analysis group on the RIMS system, assisting in the development of RIMS analysis and reports that meet users needs and are consistent, in support of and complimentary to the goals of the Hospital Business Plan where possible, provides comparable benchmarking information of RIMS information to other institutions and networks.
- 4. Responsible to meet with indirect area management, develop flex models and deliver flex budget results for certain indirect departments such as DR Transport. Works directly with indirect area management and Financial Planning and Budget management to establish flex criteria for those areas.
- 5. Develops in-depth working knowledge of the technical operations of RIMS to include the detailed calculations for product costing, the indirect allocation structure as well as the flex budgeting calculations and model. Identifies issues of data integrity that require research and follow-up. Recommend resolution of such issues to the RIMS Coordinator and the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. Participate in the resolution of such issues. Participates in departmental task forces and committees to provide financial input. Makes effective recommendations relative to the processing of financial data in RIMS .
- 6. Participates in the annual preparation of the new fiscal year process in TSI. Including the worksheets required for departmental annual review of RVU's , job code split and fixed/variable assignment.
- 7. Works with the System Director of Financial Planning and Budget to and others to spread budgeted volume, expense and revenue at the service line level for input into Discovery.
- 8. Provides financial analysis for the Health System (HSC) budget and budget process including salary and non-salary budgets. Maintains position control and prepares monthly analytical review of areas, and prepares required journal entries. Meets with HSC management related to budget and works to establish and monitor monthly and annual budgets
- 9. Participate on the RIMS education committee and assist as necessary with education committee course offerings.
- 10. Collaborates with the Decision Support group and other hospitals in the Health System on processing issues and timeframes where appropriate.
- 11. Participates and supports Hospital and Finance customer relations policy and programs.
- 12. Performs other related duties as required by Director, Financial Planning and Analysis and the RIMS Coordinator and the HSC Budget Coordinator.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
Minimum of two (2) years experience in accounting, hospital operations and/or experience in a managed care environment. Technical knowledge of TSI system.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to exercise creativity and initiative in making recommendations, ability to influence the thinking of others. Knowledge of clinical departments, the hospital industry and the health care environment desirable. Knowledge of TSI system.
Posted / Updated: