Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success*.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
ob Title: Financial Consulting Director
Location: Charlotte, Denver, Atlanta, Chicago, West Coast, Potentially Any Location
Requires Series 7, 63, 24
For more than 90 years, TIAA-CREF has been helping those in the academic, medical, cultural and research fields plan for and live in retirement. We do this with a full array of financial products and services to help them live to and through retirement and invest for life's other goals along the way. In keeping with our strong nonprofit heritage, we offer low fees, a long-term approach to investing, and a full line of financial products and services provided by financial consultants who never receive commissions.
Overall responsibility of maintaining and enhancing the delivery of high quality individual consulting services to individual customers and prospects of assigned institutions within a region through the management of a team of Individual Consultants.
• Ensures the delivery of high quality services to individual customers for all TIAA products and services, including insurance products and services.
• Provides appropriate coaching and training to consultants to enhance their effectiveness ensuring continued high level of service and resolution of customer issues.
• Implements appropriate strategies to increase market share.
• Serves as registered principal for all direct reports and performs supervisory functions for compliance with NASD and Insurance Department rules and regulations.
• Executes and manages own account relationships.
Posted / Updated: