This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Forklift Operator I is primarily responsible for safely operating basic powered material handling equipment (excluding the Order Picker, Turret and Drexel) for the purpose of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment. The Forklift Operator is also responsible to become cross-functional for other distribution duties that include; receiving, picking, packing, shipping and return processing of products to meet high company standards of safety, security and productivity.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…..
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting, building and wrapping product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
Posted / Updated: