About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to more complex inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Trains and acts as a mentor to new Tellers.
- Assist Head Teller or Assistant Head Teller with daily duties as directed by management.
- May assist in the preparation of Store Huddles.
- Performs advanced transactions, including foreign exchange, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), reporting and correcting discrepancies. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
- Establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria.
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years related experience required.
- Superior Customer service skills.
- General Math skills.
- Ability to provide one on one instruction.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
Posted / Updated: