Applicants must be current students, or graduated within 6 months of application date to be considered for all positions.
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis is an enterprise-wide intelligence support team that provides strategic intelligence, threat assessments, and in-depth analytical products covering existing and developing threats, physical threats, cyber-attacks and all reputational risks to TWDC, its affiliated business units, facilities, guests and employees. The team provides timely and relevant intelligence that is critical to supporting and informing corporate executives, key business leaders, and security and safety personnel at all levels of TWDC - worldwide.
A Day in the Life…
- Assist in the collection and production of timely, accurate and relevant intelligence, assessments, estimates
- Participate in reviewing the best options to counter both existing and future threats or emerging technology
- Research regional threats to North America and Transnational issues as assigned
- Support team research projects
- With management oversight, compose and brief assigned intelligence topics to Global Security leaders
What we are looking for…
- Superior writing and research skills including effective use of the open source and the internet resources
- Knowledge and keen interest in international relations issues and global developments
- Team player who consistently places team achievement above individual success
- International travel/education/work experience
- Second language capabilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stress
- Proactive approach to work
- Strong research skills
- Sense of urgency in a 24/7 work environment for quick response to critical developing issues
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies or a closely related field
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies or a closely related field
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Additional Information
- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank area
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
Posted / Updated: