Are you ready to join an exciting, growing and well-established company that honors integrity, recognizes hard work, rewards achievements and fosters career growth? If you are, Highwoods Properties, a large, publicly traded full-service real estate company,
may be your next and best career move. Our company offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and collaboration. Take the next step and see what Highwoods is all about. Currently we are seeking a qualified professional to join
us in our Raleigh, NC corporate office as an HRIS Analyst.
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst is the support and maintenance of our Human Capital Management system. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes,
report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This position will also provide support and management of company-wide compensation
and processes, as well as oversee compensation administration, reporting and analysis.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCM system upgrades, configuration, customization, performing scheduled maintenance activities, apply patches, fixes or releases. Work with HCM vendor to coordinate
- Owns the maintenance of HCM system tables such as Departments, Job Codes, Locations, etc.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate integrations with vendors and carries as well as internal applications
- Maintain and monitor security profiles in HCM system also looking for possible security compliance issues.
- Set up new user security profiles, as needed.
- Perform password resets and terminate user access, as needed.
- Ensure system and data integrity via routine audit reporting and collaboration with team to implement necessary process improvements. Verify and reconcile data from different systems in Human Resources as well as with Finance and Payroll.
- Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes.
- Use project management skills in managing projects.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Support the Reporting and Analytics function in HR by producing various scheduled and ad-hoc workforce reports, scrubbing data, and completing first-level analysis.
- Develop and maintain HCM user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train end users on new HCM processes/functionality.
- Train new HCM system users.
- Continue to provide knowledge transfer, as needed to users.
- Maintain awareness of Vendors customer community activities and update HR users of features and functions that are being planned by Vendor.
- Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
Compensation Support & Analytics
- Participate in salary surveys, working with HR Representatives to determine market fit for the company’s jobs, interpreting salary data and performing first level analysis.
- Prepare supportview of annual salary and workforce planning budget.
- Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members, executive team and end users to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to HR
- Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
- Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analytical tools, spreadsheets and databases
- Extensive experience using report writing tools
BA/BS Degree highly desireable or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience in HR and/or Information Technology. 3-5 years HR systems administration/support experience required. Working knowledge of UltiPro
HR Suite and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting helpful.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
3 to 5 years
Posted / Updated: