This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Job Title: INTERN: Computer Programming Mixed Reality Development Internship
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a C++ Developer Intern with Microsoft HoloLens development using the Unity development platform to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
The Computer Programming Mixed Reality Development Internship is designed to allow actively enrolled college students to build on classroom learning through a paid work term directly related to their field of study.
The Computer Programming Mixed reality Development Intern will be responsible for:
- Development leveraging the Unity platform to facilitate rendering of Industrial 3D models within the Microsoft Hololens system.
- Conduct all necessary performance trials to establish or validate new specifications.
- Interface with plant manufacturing, Engineering and Corporate R&D.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for materials and/or processes.
- Qualify new materials/vendors for manufacturing processes.
- Prepare research, reports, and memos as required for support of the business unit objectives.
- Assist with project timeline development and tracking.
- Assist with supporting Microsoft HoloLens development via the Unity development engine.
Posted / Updated: