Job Title: INTERN: Computer Programming Mixed Reality Development Internship
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a C++ Developer Intern with Microsoft HoloLens development using the Unity development platform to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
The Computer Programming Mixed Reality Development Internship is designed to allow actively enrolled college students to build on classroom learning through a paid work term directly related to their field of study.
The Computer Programming Mixed reality Development Intern will be responsible for:
- Development leveraging the Unity platform to facilitate rendering of Industrial 3D models within the Microsoft Hololens system.
- Conduct all necessary performance trials to establish or validate new specifications.
- Interface with plant manufacturing, Engineering and Corporate R&D.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for materials and/or processes.
- Qualify new materials/vendors for manufacturing processes.
- Prepare research, reports, and memos as required for support of the business unit objectives.
- Assist with project timeline development and tracking.
- Assist with supporting Microsoft HoloLens development via the Unity development engine.
To be considered for The Computer Programming Mixed Reality Development Internship, candidates should possess:
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimal of Junior standing or at least two years of related course work completed.
- C++ programming experience
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, CryEngine or other 3D game engines preferred
- Experience in 3D graphics programming, 3D simulation, virtual reality and/or video game development, and software development on multiple computer operating systems
- OpenVR API experience a plus
- Experience with Virtual Reality is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and ability to write proposals, analyze data, present findings and track improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Posted / Updated: