- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of experience analyzing and solving Medicare beneficiary and / or provider issues in an office setting environment
- Experience in using MS Word to create and maintain files
- Experience in using MS Outlook to manage emails and calendar invites
- Fully proficient with all HIPPA guidelines
- Flexible to work overtime as business needs require
- Appeals experience with Medicare and Retirement Part C plans
- Experience in using MS Excel to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Ability to multi - task, and prioritize work assignments
- Ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Medicare Part C, healthcare, Cypress, UHC