About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com
• Subject Matter Expert on technical environment/ tools for own area of expertise.
• Subject Matter Expert on business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
• Advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions.
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others for big data application or other technologies.
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on larger projects.
• Assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted.
• Acts as a key resource in the exchange of technical information for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
• Generally reports to a Senior Manager or Executive.
Posted / Updated: