P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
The Manager of Global Network Operations is responsible for the overall performance, integrity, and availability of global wide area data and voice network operations. The role requires a creative and dynamic leader, to lead and direct the work of network operations engineers and global partners. The desired candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the local and wide area network operations, planning resources, service and project prioritization, and leading strategic initiatives to improve the reliability of network. Global network (30K devices) spans across 400 global sites. Our Company is in the process of designing and implementing a next generation network to support Cloud, SAAS, and Internet of Things implementations. This role will be key to transforming to a new design while managing the operation of this network. Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Manage the Network and Voice operation – oversight of production support activities, changes, initiatives, and resolution of incidents.
- Provide input to design and configuration to ensure highly reliable design is implemented.
- Support existing ITIL framework to drive process driven operations
- Updates and develops new service level agreements with technology and business leaders.
- Responsible for creating and tracking on meaningful data metrics and provide statistical evaluation for continual service improvement.
- Participate in and lead network operations team researching issues, and escalating vendor support.
- Responsible for Network Operations written policies, procedures, and standards designed to deliver consistent global IT service and support.
- Provides timely and accurate notifications to upper management related to all production impacting issues or incidents.
- Responsible for managing Incident Problem Management updates for problem investigations. Utilize existing process tools for fault determination eliminates repeat failures.
- Manage supplier relationship and overall network operations costs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field, OR in lieu of a college at least 10+ year relevant experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. No sponsorship is available for this role.
- Must be willing to work from a Procter and Gamble office location
Technical certifications, strong knowledge and experience of the following network, voice and security technologies, protocols and services is highly desired:
- 5+ years managing a large Network Operation
- Operations Certifications: ITIL Foundations, ITIL Service Operations (Intermediate)
- Network Certifications: COMPTIA Plus
- Previous experience with Service Now or similar operation workflow tool
- Working knowledge of network features and protocols such as spanning tree, TCP/IP V4/V6, SIP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, NTP, and HTTP
- Knowledge of Carrier Services – WAN Circuits, MPLS, VPNS, VRFs, DWDM, Frame Relay, Point to Point, OCx, DS3, E/T1s
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure suppliers and service offerings including; Cisco, Viptela, F5 Networks, Aruba, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Riverbed, Zscaler, Sonus, and Avaya.
- Experience with applications and services such as; Cisco ACS/ISE, Ansible, CA Spectrum /eHealth, EMC Smarts, Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, DiamondIP, ServiceNow, Wireshark, and Splunk
- Expertise with the following operating systems; Cisco IOS/NXOS, Linux, Unix, Microsoft
- Leadership – ability to develop a vision and lead global team to achieve Operational goals and outcome measures
- Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to produce and present technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Good temperament, ability to manage stressful situations. Ability to provide customer-facing leadership in a professional manner.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice. Additionally, participate in a week-long on-call rotation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
At least 10 year(s)
Posted / Updated: