About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
General Summary… Inventory Control Clerk 1st shift
The Inventory Control Clerk I will conduct cycle counts, bin validations, appropriate system research and transactions to document root cause of inventory discrepancies while assisting all departments.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
1. Count and record quantities of inventory in their assigned locations.
2. Compare findings to system records.
3. Identify research and reconcile discrepancies.
4. Enter inventory findings in system records.
5. Process and create adjustment requests.
6. Report thresholds and document key findings and activities.
7. Ability to identify department issues.
8. Communication to employees about department workflow.
9. Other duties as assigned.
You Might be a Great Fit if....
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
2. WMS Experience preferred.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word).
4. Experience with warehouse machinery.
With or without accommodation\:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. FedEx Supply Chain participates in E-Verify.
Posted / Updated: