This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Entrepreneur in Residence, Digital Innovation Lab (San Francisco, CA)-632063
Capital Ones newly-formed Digital Innovation Lab is selectively recruiting for an exceptionally gifted and experienced Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) to lead key applied verticals in the Digital Lab. For the right candidate, the EIR role offers a rare opportunity to work at the vanguard of mobile and social media capabilities, digital consumer experiences across devices and platforms, and a wide range of emerging digital payment types.
The role requires a unique combination of general management skills, a proven track record of partner relationship management and business development success, and a passion for engaging with deep consumer insights and emerging technologies to meet consumer needs in compelling new ways. The EIR will interface directly with external partners across the digital ecosystem as well as the senior officers in Capital Ones business units, with the explicit objective of accelerating the firms enterprise-wide digital agenda through research and learning, rapid prototyping, and applied pilot market tests.
The role will report directly to the head of the Digital Innovation Lab, and will be based in San Francisco with travel to Washington D.C. and Richmond, Virginia.
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position. J2W:LI
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of Digital experience
- 3 years experience in general management OR client experience OR product management
- Entrepreneurial or Innovation Experience
- Demonstrated execution against emerging consumer needs
- A high level of intellectual curiosity that is comfortable with ambiguity
- Agile mental modeling abilities
- Experience with qualitative research and rigorous analytic assessment
- Natural active listening skills
- An energetically collaborative and constructive approach
- Compelling executive communication and presentation skills
Job: Quantitative Analytics
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco-SanFran-Novato Headquarters (61013)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
After clicking the apply button below, please select "Internet" and "GettingHired.com" as the source.
Posted / Updated: