This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Jr. Cloud Application Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking a Jr. Cloud Application Developer to design, build and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services and underlying software infrastructure. In this role the ideal candidate will develop source code and tooling to aid in the development and operations of cloud environments (DevOps). This includes dealing with performance, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery of cloud resources. You will be part of a team building the key infrastructure and tools to support all the public cloud efforts of Optum.
- Support & troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Develop and manage build packages and deployment scripts
- Develop tools and automated solutions in support of cloud hosted services
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Configuration and deployment automation (with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Linux configuration and administration
Posted / Updated: