Infosys – Lead Consultant – SAP PM
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Fort Worth, TX. This position may require relocation.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Experience in SAP-Plant Maintenance (PM) -Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PM modules of ECC 6.
• At least 4 years of experience in Customize/Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment as per the best practice of SAP Plant Maintenance in entire logistic master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
• Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process etc.
• At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Good understanding of Resource related billing, CATS, Returns & Repairs processing.
• Understand PM integration with other SAP modules- MM, FI, PS, QM & SD and work closely with respective functional & technical team.
• Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• Ensure compliance to existing statutory standards, and development of required data and reporting standards in this direction.
• Leverage other SAP modules/ applications e.g. BI/BO/BW, Fiori etc. to enhance business productivity.
• To support other SAP modules/ Non-SAP Applications on need basis.
• Need to develop team by training existing resources & preparing them to be able to support in critical times.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: