Infosys– EAISIBM– Lead Consultant – EDI/B2B
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Peoria, Illinois. This position may require relocation and or 100% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of IBM Sterling Integrator experience in implementing integration solutions for B2B, experience in Sterling Integration Migration/Upgrade
• At least 2 years of experience implementing solutions that required significant external system integration, such as Mainframe, MFGPRO or SAP
• Experience in the latest enterprise operating systems including Unix or Windows, ability to administer, configure, tune and troubleshoot
• Strong conceptual and strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
• Ability to influence all levels of the organization
• Interact with multiple business units and functional teams to gather business requirements and translate into a technical solution
• Ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people
• Experience working with external partners to evaluate business needs and define requirements and architecture
• Experience working in either of Agile or Waterfall development methodologies
• Experience in leading technology assessments
• Experience with multiple integration technologies
• Experience with Managed File Transfer (MFT), SIA Framework, Sterling B2B, Secure Proxy, File
Gateway, External Authentication, SAP, MQ Series, Mainframe
• Administrative Experience on Unix / Linux servers. Experience in Tools like Nagios, Sterling Control Center, Oracle Grid Manager etc.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• Analytical skills
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: