This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintaining the facility in a clean, organized and safe manner.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Perform maintenance work to building, equipment, and furnishings.
- Paint as necessary.
- Maintains a safe and clean work enviornment.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations per company guidlines.
- Report any broken equipment according to FedEx Supply Chain Pharmaceutical Services guidelines.
- Transport necessary equipment to designated areas.
- Participates in departmental continous improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Posted / Updated: