LEAD with us as you manage the relationship between Customer Service Logistics (CLS), IT functions, and global analytics. You will be a subject matter expert for CLS operations, tools, and reporting. You will lead in the development and maintenance of CLS training materials and continued learning. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manager, CLS Capabilities at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Ensuring system availability and accuracy of data
- Tracking Analytical System performance and working with IT on system resolution where needed
- Submitting trouble tickets/enhancements to IT, including providing IT with business reasons and savings
- Working with business partners on system enhancements and then proceeding forward with the request to IT
- Acting as the subject matter expert for CLS reporting and analytical tools, including Tableau, Alteryx and others.
- Maintaining ownership of master data maintenance and all training templates / books for CLS Analytics
- Performing root cause analysis on issues and working back with team members on appropriate countermeasures
- Responsible for continuous analytical improvement efforts in the CLS organization
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Customer Service Logistics, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma with extensive experience in Customer Logistics Services
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Tableau
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in data manipulation and data mining
- Excellent project and time management skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proficient in Business Intelligence software, such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Ability to train in building analytical tools, SOP’s, and workflows
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link
for English or this Link
Posted / Updated: