This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
LEAD with us as you manage the relationship between Customer Service Logistics (CLS), IT functions, and global analytics. You will be a subject matter expert for CLS operations, tools, and reporting. You will lead in the development and maintenance of CLS training materials and continued learning. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manager, CLS Capabilities at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Ensuring system availability and accuracy of data
- Tracking Analytical System performance and working with IT on system resolution where needed
- Submitting trouble tickets/enhancements to IT, including providing IT with business reasons and savings
- Working with business partners on system enhancements and then proceeding forward with the request to IT
- Acting as the subject matter expert for CLS reporting and analytical tools, including Tableau, Alteryx and others.
- Maintaining ownership of master data maintenance and all training templates / books for CLS Analytics
- Performing root cause analysis on issues and working back with team members on appropriate countermeasures
- Responsible for continuous analytical improvement efforts in the CLS organization
Posted / Updated: