At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon has an exciting opportunity for a Nuclear Manager Operations Services at our Braidwood Station in Braceville, IL (65 miles SW of Chicago, IL)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is directly involved with strategic placement of planned maintenance for all site departments. As such, the position interfaces with numerous site departments to determine optimum scheduling of work (both on-line and outage) to achieve improved plant performance and reliability.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintain ongoing responsibility for ensuring operational needs are satisfied through the work control process, by establishing work priorities for daily, outage, and emergent work.
- Directs staff of planning support personnel responsible for Operations scheduling and Clearance and Tagging preparation for both online maintenance and planned outages.
- Act as interface with Exelon Nuclear Generation Planning to coordinate changes in planned generation.
- Responsible for ensuring scheduled work can be accomplished within the bounds of Technical Specifications and other regulations.
- Participate/lead special projects and initiative.
- Current or previous NRC license
- At least three years license holder experience with BS in Technical discipline
- High School Diploma with 12 years directly applicable experience with 5 years supervisory experience
- Associates Degree with 10 years directly applicable with 5 years supervisory experience
- SRO license if the Senior License Holder for the site
-2 years operations scheduling experience
- This position is directly involved with strategic placement of planned maintenance for all site departments. As such, the position interfaces with numerous site departments to determine optimum scheduling of work (both on-line and outage) to achieve improved plant performance and reliability. This person may be the Senior License Holder on site.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster
Posted / Updated: