- Ability to analyze critically and objectively to define and solve problems and to identify opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to lead without authority, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of disciplines and in matrix organization.
- Ability to work with and coordinate demands from multiple internal customers.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing are required.
- Proven project and vendor management skills, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution.
- Clear history of exercising sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant software systems (e.g., MS Excel, Access, MS Word & PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Understanding of Sharepoint, recommended but not required.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion. For jobs in France:
Conformément à la Loi « Informatique et Libertés » (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les données personnelles renseignées pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront être transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de rectification et de suppression des données vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For Current Gilead Employees:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
Posted / Updated: