This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Schneider Electric is hiring an experienced Master Electrician at our Pre-Fabricated Data Center factory in West Chester, OH. In this role you will be responsible for the production, performance, NEC compliance and quality of all electrical equipment integrated in the factory.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Perform and grow as the in house expert on electrical installation methods, NEC code compliance, best work practices and worker safety in an engineering and production environment.
- Perform as a role model technical and manufacturing professional in a team environment.
- Responsible for hands on and direct management of other laborers in the safety, quality, and conformance of electrical equipment installs on all projects.
- Manage in house and contracted labor. May perform work of lower level electricians.
- Ensure that in house and vendor resources are adequate and capable to support the construction schedules and project demands.
- Manage equipment quality including review of specifications, estimating and quoting, scheduling, review and support submittals, support to design engineering, execution of installation, support testing: UL, end of line and factory witness.
- Partner with purchasing and engineering to qualify suppliers.
- Provide performance management feedback to purchasing for supplier management.
- Provide constructability reviews and value engineering feedback into design process.
- Validate that drawings and specifications accurately reflect the desired equipment quality.
- Support preconstruction activities to ensure consistency across all projects
- Ensure all equipment is properly specified, is available, and constructible.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
Posted / Updated: