This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
Calling all cyber sleuths!
•*U.S. citizenship is required**
Parsons is currently seeking Mobile Forensics Engineers familiar with advanced software programming, and specializing in uncovering locked and hidden data. Our unconventional team uses a variety of languages and tools to get the job done. Everything from homemade scripts, to free and open source software (FOSS), to commercial forensic suites is all fair game. If the job was simple, they wouldn’t need us…
To be successful on this team, you should have experience in the following…
- Reverse engineering of malware (using JAVA, Objective-C, and C primarily), use of mobile security tools, and digital forensics analysis
- Expertise in at least one scripting language
- Planning and implementing Anti-virus testing to determine how it interacts with other applications on mobile devices
- Using packet sniffing/capturing tools such as Wireshark
- Software and hardware security issues (file systems, acquisition methods, security aspects, application analysis, etc.)
Parsons provides our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other company’s lack. We operate as a high-performance team that maintains top technical talent to perform the customer’s critical mission – our number one priority. If you are enamored by technology and eager to sink your teeth into something new, we should talk.
Posted / Updated: