This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day. Responsibilities
The Professional Business Analyst provides support for Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) including Administration and Central Office support, coordination and the integration of NEMG physician and physician extender information to support continuous improvement and to optimize revenue and operational efficiency. This position will routinely perform audits and reviews to ensure the physician and physician extender data integrity for NEMG is accurate and complete. The Business Analyst is responsible for communicating with NEMG Operation, Human Resources, inside and outside vendors and Insurances plans. This position is also responsible for monitoring the applications to support EPIC productivity measures for NEMG.
- 1. Analyzes data, problem solves, and develops solutions to problems. Once resolved, works with NEMG management to implement tools and/or develops procedures to distribute to NEMG.
- 2. Assesses and audits documentation and/or data sets to ensure operational workflows and data integrity for all NEMG physicians and physician extenders.
- 3. Responsible for the timely review and analysis to identify revenue opportunities as it relates to EPIC reporting, payer incentive, and EPIC WQ.
- 4. Works with NEMG practice/departments to ensure its records and contacts are accurate when adding a practice, physician or physician extender to the various NEMG data bases. Oversees the timely processing of requests by both internal and external customers. When appropriate, coordinates with the appropriate entity to identify the practice, physician or physician extender identity.
- 5. Monitors the timely and appropriate processing of physician, physician extender, or practice data as supplied by NEMG enrollment and onboarding process. Tracks requests until completed.
- 6. Manages customer support for NEMG and triage and/or follow-through on messages; collaborates with NEMG practices to provide improvements, on commonly received questions or comments from NEMG practices and vendors.
- 7. As it relates to NEMG new physicians or physician extenders, verifies their information by working with various levels of end users, staff, management, vendors, and physicians.
- 8. Assists with the integrity of NEMG physician or physician extender information as needed and collaborates with end users across the NEMG for resolution of data integrity.
- 9. Provides support to strategic projects within the physician revenue cycle operation on behalf of NEMG specifically to project plan development and maintenance, and data support.
- 10. Verifies physicians and physician extenders are appropriately licensed and registered with governmental and non-governmental healthcare insurance companies when impacting physician claims submission. Tracks renewals to avoid any gap in payments for services provided by these clinicians. Escalate and share any updates to data with the Professional Billing Epic team.
- 11. Manages and ensures the Master Grid is updated with all required information for all new physicians and physician extenders.
- 12. Identifies and recommends changes to policies and procedures based on statutory or regulatory changes, or accreditation requirements. Coordinates and facilitates discussion with other internal departments to ensure that standards are met and that appropriate policies are developed and implemented.
- 13. Performs special duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, computer science, or related degree required.
Minimum of two (2) years analytical experience required. A self-starter to implement and maintain pertinent physician and physician extender information. Ability to manage multiple projects. Applicant must possess strong communication skills with patients and medical staff and work related experience with analytical activities.
Well-developed communication skills, strong analytical abilities, and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of data base management, and content and structure. Knowledge of project management and web based applications. Able to understand and interpret the intent of specified Credentialing standards/regulations, assess current internal processes and make recommendations for process improvement and work with minimal supervision. Proficient in all federal, state and other Regulatory and Credentialing standards including NCQA, CMS, and Tricare.
Heavy computer work. Frequent bending and reaching required.
Posted / Updated: