Become a GettingHired Partner to Give People With Disabilities the Chance They Deserve
GettingHired is working to create a more just workforce where people with disabilities participate fully. That begins by increasing their visibility to prospective employers and ensuring they are not sidelined in the hiring process.
Our mission goes hand-in-hand with yours — advocating for the rights and dignity of individuals living with disabilities.
We offer two types of partnership: Employer Partner or Community Partner.
Community Partnerships strengthen ties between GettingHired and other organizations working with individuals with disabilities, including non-profits, educational institutions, advocacy groups and service providers. Join our nationwide network of hundreds of Community Partners free of charge to fully utilize our career development resources. Community Partnership offers these opportunities:
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter updates with new resources, news and events you can share with your network
- Wider community connections with influential employers around the country
- A high-visibility platform for your organization to connect with our job seekers and employers
- Sharing and potentially collaborating on tools to educate and advise both employers and job seekers, such as webinars, blog posts and events
- Pathways to grow your advocacy efforts