The NA Services Supply Chain – Planning & Inventory Analyst sits in the NA Services Supply Chain organization. The role will be accountable for North America Services Supply Chain replenishment, reverse planning, and inventory management.
Principal Duties, Roles, & Responsibilities:
This position is dedicated to driving high customer satisfaction by planning and managing inventory investment to achieve turn and fill rate targets. Key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing replenishment reports for the North America Services Supply Chain warehouses, depots, and VMI locations, together with the reverse planning inputs, current inventory levels, and inbound supply to determine purchasing plans for replenishment stock
• Inventory analysis to determine E&O reserves forecast, and scrap disposition direction
• Redemption / Repair Inventory Management – Give guidance for Redemption, Credit, Repair, or Scrap for parts with and without warranty to support inventory availability, E&O, and value targets
• This position will be a subject matter expert in all topics regarding planning and inventory management for the North America Service Supply Chain network
• Monitors and provides guidance to 3PLs in the areas of inventory audits, compliance, and accuracy
• This position will also be required to support commercial and consumer planning and inventory management requirements
The NA Services Supply Chain Planning and Inventory Analyst works cross functionally with WW Parts Procurement, WW Parts Fulfillment, Service Parts Readiness and other organizations to insure inventory planning and management accuracy meets Lenovo’s metrics, targets, and expectations.
The NA Service Supply Chain Planning & Inventory position should have the experience, technical skills and parts planning knowledge needed to deliver first class demand and inventory planning. Other requirements include:
• 4-7 yrs of parts planning experience in the PC, consumer electronics, aerospace, automobile, or other related industry
• Bachelors degree
• A strong understanding of statistical forecasting methodology
• Superb ability to perform data analysis and manipulate spreadsheets to solve complex problems
• Knowledge and experience with a Planning software system such as MCA, Servigistics, Logility, etc…is required
• Ability to manage multiple work streams across functional teams
• Requires an understanding of parts supply chain and fulfillment
• Knowledge and experience working with a services planning and inventory team is required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted / Updated: