This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The NA Services Supply Chain – Planning & Inventory Analyst sits in the NA Services Supply Chain organization. The role will be accountable for North America Services Supply Chain replenishment, reverse planning, and inventory management.
Principal Duties, Roles, & Responsibilities:
This position is dedicated to driving high customer satisfaction by planning and managing inventory investment to achieve turn and fill rate targets. Key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing replenishment reports for the North America Services Supply Chain warehouses, depots, and VMI locations, together with the reverse planning inputs, current inventory levels, and inbound supply to determine purchasing plans for replenishment stock
• Inventory analysis to determine E&O reserves forecast, and scrap disposition direction
• Redemption / Repair Inventory Management – Give guidance for Redemption, Credit, Repair, or Scrap for parts with and without warranty to support inventory availability, E&O, and value targets
• This position will be a subject matter expert in all topics regarding planning and inventory management for the North America Service Supply Chain network
• Monitors and provides guidance to 3PLs in the areas of inventory audits, compliance, and accuracy
• This position will also be required to support commercial and consumer planning and inventory management requirements
The NA Services Supply Chain Planning and Inventory Analyst works cross functionally with WW Parts Procurement, WW Parts Fulfillment, Service Parts Readiness and other organizations to insure inventory planning and management accuracy meets Lenovo’s metrics, targets, and expectations.
Posted / Updated: