Minimum Associates Degree plus minimum 3+ years of ‘continual’ production scheduling experience
• Highly numerate with knowledge of planning/scheduling systems
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to assimilate information from different sources to generate achievable plans
• Good Communicator
• Attention to detail with ability to work under pressure
• Influence key stakeholders
• To execute Production Scheduling (0-13 week Horizon) for select work centres within a single site in the GSK Manufacturing network.
• To monitor and define the capacity statement for select work centres within a single site in the GSK Manufacturing network (0-24 months).
• To run the Performance Management process for Order Fulfillment for a single site within the GSK Manufacturing network.
• To monitor, maintain and ensure complete data accuracy of all critical data related fields for their respective work centers.
• Maintenance of an accurate Open Order Book so systems can be used to identified when product shipments are scheduled to occur.
• Execution of a Fixed Frequency Repeating Schedule (FFRS) methodology to package finished goods.
• Execution of a level-loaded schedule to supply the FFRS with any intermediates required.
• Execution of alternative scheduling methodologies where necessary (i.e. primary specific).
• Measurement of Conformance to Schedule (CTS) for all Production work centres.
• Attendance at supply chain performance management session (daily) to represent select work centres.
• Provision (to the relevant Supply Chain Planning Team) of daily/shift performance figures in relation to select work centres.
• Maintenance of an up-to-date capacity definition for select production work centres, based on demonstrated output and CTS.
• Execution of a pre-defined Performance Management process to ensure order fulfillment, whilst maintaining strict adherence to the FFRS methodology and intent.
• Accommodation of the Production Scheduling requirements for non-standard activity (such as New Product Introduction or Artwork/Pack Change), whilst maintaining strict adherence to the FFRS methodology and intent.
• Constant monitoring, maintenance and complete accuracy of all Supply critical fields within all data systems related to the select work centres for which the Production Scheduler is responsible.
• Identification and mitigation of stock at risk and working with key support functions in processing any inventory write off requests.
• Follow production orders and co-ordinate activities up to the point of ex-site readiness, to ensure Shipment Right First Time (SRFT) performance is maximized.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.