This job opportunity is no longer available.
This page has been archived for your
reference. You can try to continue to this position on the employer's website
or try a new search. Inquiries related
to this position should be directed to the employer.
The Facilities Design Project Manager will act as the company design representative in the development of interior tenant space, and occasionally exterior spaces. The Facilities Design Project Manager will carefully consider the internal customer’s goals and requirements, while conforming to the overall company standards, in order to guide external resources to a design that satisfies all needs.
- Directly responsible for the finishes, furniture, fixtures and equipment (FFE) packages for development projects and is the primary internal contact. Responsible for the procurement and installation of items to meet the schedule and budget. Responsible for accuracy of documentation, presentation of materials to appropriate internal customers, Capital Programs, Facilities Management and management as necessary to gain understanding and approval for the specific packages.
- Responsible for developing a project request by interfacing with the internal client and, when appropriate, outside consultants to understand overall project goals and specific needs and requirements, develop and document business requirements for changes to the facilities portfolio and qualify business unit needs, produce programming documentation, produce scenario development, spatial concepts, test fits and occupancy plans and to bring feasibility of alternatives and their implications to the customer, internal departments and management for approvals.
- Collaborates with the Capital Programs Project Manager from the Design Development phase through construction on any project. Engages directly with the consulting design firm through all phases of design (schematic, development and CDs) to advise on company standards and norms and to provide context and decisions as necessary. Responsible for maintaining company standards and facilitating communication within the organization for review and approval.
- Manages the move planning directly with customers or, for large-scale projects, provides oversight with assigned resource. Directly responsible for the move budget and spend, and for move migration planning and communication of the plans. The FDPM is responsible for accuracy of documentation, presentation of materials to appropriate internal customers, Capital Programs, Facilities Management and management as necessary to gain understanding and approval for the plan.
- Reviews and comments on all drawing packages and determines submittals and shop drawings that are required for internal review.
- Consults with the Capital Programs team to develop scope and budget for projects.
- Responsible for documentation for scoping and programming, move planning and FFE development meetings. In conjunction with the internal Supply Management team, conducts Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ), for various vendors, including design/architecture firms, furniture, move companies.
- Responsible for creation, documentation and maintenance of standards for interior furniture, finishes and miscellaneous items. Performs other duties as assigned.
Posted / Updated: