Infosys – Retail CPG & Logistics - Project Manager -US- Techno-Functional
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years, we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Hillsboro, OR. This position may require travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 7 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile methodology with prior Scrum based development experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Java .
• Candidate is expected to do hands on development work as and when needed.
• At least 1 year of experience integrating with RESTful APIs .
• At least 1 year of Experience in AWS services .
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posted / Updated: